Grand Opening Date Coming Soon at iEscaped!

Hey everyone! We're almost ready... were just finalizing our escape rooms at the moment before our grand opening. Renovations have been completed and our exterior signs will be going up real soon this week! Once our signs are up we will reveal are location to the public! If you by any chance see our location when driving around feel free to take a photo and tag us on Instagram or Facebook at #iEscapedGames :)

Write a comment

Comments: 7
  • #1

Denyse Olsen (Monday, 06 February 2017 21:31)

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for first-time blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.

• #2

best essay service (Monday, 21 August 2017 06:18)

Most commonly it really is stimulating to learn to read content material from other writers and exercise a specific thing there. I am an antique article collector and this article is one of the best I have ever read. I hope to see the same amazing work from you in future.

• #3

Do My Homework Cheap (Thursday, 28 September 2017 05:17)

What a fabulous blog I have ever observed. Whatever we collected data from the online journals, we should actualize that in every practical sense then no one but we can comprehend that right thing obviously.

• #4

Buy Essay Online | EssayEmpire (Friday, 06 October 2017 09:07)

I obviously get a charge out of every single bit of it. It is an exceptional site and charming offer. I have to favor your heart. Extraordinary occupation! All of you do an amazing blog, and have some unprecedented substance.

• #5

pay someone to write your essay (Tuesday, 31 October 2017 02:35)

I was waiting since really long time for the grand opening of IESCAPED and finally in 2 to 3 weeks it will be opened for public to visit...

• #6

pay someone to write your essay (Tuesday, 31 October 2017 07:47)

Sorry, but I couldn't understand the objective of iescaped, could you please exaggerate a bit for me.. ??, that actually what is iescaped and how it can be useful for common peoples...

• #7

assignment writing service (Thursday, 30 November 2017 06:18)

Wow, sounds interesting, in recent past I had played hundred of different games but never ever had a chance to play a real life escape game..